Unlimited Vacation Club’s Sunscape Resorts are the perfect place for a family vacation. Located on a private peninsula, this resort is surrounded by Montego May Marine Park, a national park that is completely underwater. The Montego Bay location features an Unlimited Fun experience and Sun Club amenities. Sun Club includes concierge service, special treats for kids, and cartoons in the room.
Unlimited Fun experience includes:
- In room mini bar, stocked with juice, soda, water, and beer
- Live music and entertainment
- Land water activities for all ages
- Explorer’s Club for kids ages 3-12
- Buffet and a la carte restaurants, with no reservations
Montego Bay is the top tourist destination in Jamaica, and the second largest city. It’s in the northwest part of the island and offers proximity to several attractions. It has multiple beaches, with gorgeous views of mountains. The Rastafarian heritage and Jamaican culture surround Unlimited Vacation Club guests and duty free shopping, an exciting night life, and world-class golf courses are close by.
Some of the local points of interest include:
- The legendary Rose Hall Great House, featuring a historic and haunted past.
- Interact and swim with the dolphins at nearby Dolphin Cove.
- There are five golf courses close by, all considered to be some of the prettiest and most challenging courses in the Caribbean.
- Take a day trip to Dunn’s River Falls, a huge tourist attraction where Unlimited Vacation Club guests can climb to the top and swim within the falls.
- Have a bite to eat at Rick’s Café, one of the first bars built in a small fishing town. The cliff-side location highlight the Jamaican scenery.
Unlimited Vacation Club guests can explore the island or stay on the resort for their vacation and never miss a thing. The scenic south coast of Jamaica is known for its miles of beautiful beaches. There are so many reasons to book a great vacation with Unlimited Vacation Club in Jamaica.